I've been tagged by the wonderful
to give you guys 8 facts about an OC (original character) of mine and I choose the following fella Faux!
So you've seen him a bit in my gallery (I say as I post every picture I have of him on DA in this journal) and I think it's time I gave you some info about this leading man anyways. Beautifully timed
1. He's allergic to peanuts (much to his chagrin) and a certain troublemaker (someone I haven't posted on DA yet) keeps sending him food either laced with peanuts, cooked in peanut oil or is just blatantly peanuts. He knows who it is but won't do anything about it. Why? Because she pays his bills.
2. He's poor. He works as a private investigator and because business is so random and unpredictable he often doesn't know where his next paycheck is coming from And when he's desperate he'll take just about any job.
3. He's a terrible dancer. Everyone tells him so. But if you ask him, he'll say he's decent. He'll dance with you if you ask but he'll most likely step on your toes so best avoid asking. Most think it's because he's just really uncoordinated but can't tell because he almost never misses when he shoots things.
4. He advertises himself as a magic user but people rarely believe him. Normal
people that is. Which makes business a little more rare. And A LOT more dangerous. Too bad he doesn't get hazard pay. Or health benefits. Mostly because those two things don't exist in his world.
5. He's super
blunt and aggressive. Not abusive though. He just speaks his mind...before he thinks. He also doesn't seem to care if he hurts feelings or not too. He says the truth as he sees it and it comes off as pretty raw. He's gotten messed up for it more then once and still has no plans in changing that either.
6. He's clever and relatively smart. But mostly clever. He's able to be creative about getting himself out of situations that his mouth gets him into. Or that he's paid to get into. Not clever enough to avoid said situations but at least he can get himself out of them.
7. His criminal record is only because he isn't on the local law enforcement's payroll so he doesn't get the perks of having warrants, probable cause, or legal assistance. And of course this allows him certain freedoms but it also gets into more trouble because of it. Not that he particularly cares of course.
8. He's single.
Sorry guys! I totally forgot the most important thing about him (I can't believe I did that) So I told relatively ok things about him but the best thing about him is that he's actually a good guy. While he has his (many) flaws the reason why he's a PI is because something terrible and supernatural happened to him when he was a child and he vowed from that day forward to never let that happen to anyone else as long as he could help it. There was no where he could turn to who would listen so now he's become that person that others turn to. And yeah there are few cases but the ones he takes are because no one else would help them. He'll never stop once he's on a case either.
I hope you enjoy!!!! And if you like you can do this too!!